There is 1 item in your cart.
Extra virgin black seed oil - Lauralep
Lauralep extra virgin black seed oil description
Among its many uses as a home remedy, this 100% pure nigella oil works:
- As an anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal on skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and fungal infections
- As an anti-viral to restore energy and strengthen the immune system
- To neutralise allergic reactions
- To sooth sunburn and reduce the appearance of scars
- To stimulate the brain
- As an anti-oxidant to reduce the harmful and ageing effects of free radicals
- To reduce swelling and alleviate muscle or joint pain
- To nourish the hair and scalp, preventing dandruff
Simply massage into aching joints or to treat dry skin conditions, nigella oil can be combined with a moisturiser or shampoo and applied as required. For skin conditions, use alongside argan oil soap which also hydrates and cleanses.
Nigella oil can also be used as a powerful dietary supplement with benefits for the immune system. Always read the instructions on the label or speak to a doctor before taking nigella oil.
Composition of Lauralep extra virgin nigella oil
Extra virgin cold-pressed nigella oil.
Available in 50ml / 1.7 oz and 100ml / 3.4 oz
Based on 3 reviews
Très efficace sur les petites imperfections ma fille adore
Super produit... Très bon pour la santé
22 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Related articles on blog
No related articles on blog