There is 1 item in your cart.
Lauralep extra virgin black seed oil description
Among its many uses as a home remedy, this 100% pure nigella oil works:
- As an anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal on skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and fungal infections
- As an anti-viral to restore energy and strengthen the immune system
- To neutralise allergic reactions
- To sooth sunburn and reduce the appearance of scars
- To stimulate the brain
- As an anti-oxidant to reduce the harmful and ageing effects of free radicals
- To reduce swelling and alleviate muscle or joint pain
- To nourish the hair and scalp, preventing dandruff
Simply massage into aching joints or to treat dry skin conditions, nigella oil can be combined with a moisturiser or shampoo and applied as required. For skin conditions, use alongside argan oil soap which also hydrates and cleanses.
Nigella oil can also be used as a powerful dietary supplement with benefits for the immune system. Always read the instructions on the label or speak to a doctor before taking nigella oil.
Composition of Lauralep extra virgin nigella oil
Extra virgin cold-pressed nigella oil.
Available in 50ml / 1.7 oz and 100ml / 3.4 oz
Based on 3 reviews
Très efficace sur les petites imperfections ma fille adore
Super produit... Très bon pour la santé
Related articles on blog
No related articles on blog
27 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: