There is 1 item in your cart.
Baobab powder - Phitofilos
What are the benefits of baobab powder?
The African baobab is a tree with many virtues for the skin and hair. The trunk, leaves and bark are known for their diverse uses and their natural richness in vitamins and fiber.
Also called Lalo, the baobab powder is an excellent moisturizer for hair and dry skin.
Its richness in calcium, vitamin C and protein gives it its revitalizing, repairing and purifying properties.
In face mask, the baobab powder will repair and soften your skin and will give him a vivacity and a remarkable energy.
It also brings to your hair, shine, brightness and promotes hair growth through its repairing powers and its high level of calcium.
Baobab powder nourishes and regenerates fragile and tired hair. After this intensive hair care, the hair is softened, strengthened and regains its shine.
How to use baobab powder?
Lalo powder for hair:
- Mix a quantity of powder with warm water to have a creamy paste, not too thick, not too liquid.
- You can add other moisturizers such as aloe vera gel, honey, compote or agave syrup.
- Apply the mixture to clean, washed and towel-dried hair.
- Wrap your hair in plastic wrap and leave on for 20 to 45 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your hair thoroughly. It is not necessary to shampoo your hair again to keep all the benefits of the baobab hair care powder on your hair.
Lalo face powder:
- In the same way as for the hair, mix a dose of baobab powder with warm water.
- Add other ingredients depending on your skin type (honey for dry skin, ghassoul for acne-prone skin...)
- Apply the paste to the face and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly.
Adansonia digitata l. fruit powder
Contenance of the fortifying powder with Baobab
30 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Related articles on blog
No related articles on blog