There is 1 item in your cart.
Burgundy Henna Powder - Hemani
Description of the Burgundy henna Powder
Burgundy henna, called burgundy henna is a coloring plant powder. It achieves the same effect as an industrial coloring in shades and sub-tones (depending on dosage) red (burgundy, purple, plum, purple).
According to its dosage and its use, it allows:
- To completely color a hair of the desired color (bordeaux, violine, plum ...)
- Act as a reviver of radiance and glare (sub-tones) by reducing the dosage, and mixing it with other powders
- Cover the white hair of a previous coloring in the same tones
Advice for using this natural coloring powder
- Wash your hair as usual
- Boil water, wait until it cools down a little, then pour Hemani henna powder
- Mix with a wooden utensil until you get a paste
- Leave the paste on all your hair (from 2h to 6h pose)
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and finish with a cold jet
(The longer the exposure time, the more intense the color will be)
Composition of the burgundy powder
Henna, Alkanna tinctoria, Alun, Oud, essential oils.
Capacity of the red powder for red hair
You might also like
Based on 2 reviews
La couleur obtenue était superbe, je l'ai mélangé avec de la poudre red kamala et mouillé avec une infusion de garance. Résultat au top, du rouge comme je le voulais. Attention cependant aux tâches. Ce henné est un des plus tachants que j'ai pu utiliser. Mais il vaut le coup.
Conforme à mes attentes
30 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Related articles on blog
No related articles on blog