There is 1 item in your cart.
Purifying Face Mask with Organic Clay - Secrets des Fées
Description of the purifying face mask
Secrets des Fées homemade-style purifying mask has many virtues to have flawless skin thanks to the properties of all the natural ingredients it is made from:
- Green clay purifies and strawberry leaves tightens pores
- The firming action of the carrot associated to the regenerating aloe vera provides an effective anti-wrinkle action on mature skins
- Meadowsweet disinfects and cleanses the skin while aloe vera has healing effect, ideal against acne
- The strawberry leaves brightens complexion and the Chlorella green algae has anti-dark circles and puffiness power for a healthy and radiant skin
How to use Secrets des Fées purifying face mask?
- Add to the powder 3-4 teaspoons of water and mix until you have a smooth paste. In few seconds your purifying face mask is ready!
- Apply a thick layer on the face and neck and avoid eye contour
- Leave on 6-8 minutes and rinse off with warm water
Diatomaceous Earth, Maltodextrin*, Calcium Sulfate, Zea Mays Starch*, Algin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Illite, Xanthan Gum, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract*, Chlorella Vulgaris Powder, Kaolin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Montmorillonite, Fragaria Vesca Leaf Extract, Calcite, Oryza Sativa Starch*, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract*, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum*, Lecithin, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil*, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder*, Citrus Limon Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil*
*from organic agriculture
99% of the ingredients are from natural origin and 35% from organic agriculture
2 individual doses - 1 dose for 1 face mask application
2 x 6g / 0.2 oz
Made in France, vegan and cruelty free
You might also like
30 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Related articles on blog
No related articles on blog